Friday, September 01, 2006

last day in MB

to make the day less stressful my mom and i went on a date to the Hollywood Bowl to watch the LA Philharmonic rehearse for tonite's show -- not a big fan of the whole orchestra thing BUT it was a pretty good time. It was about 90 degrees tho and my skin is officially blackened...



i'm about 90% packed and ready which is good BUT i found out last night that my laptop has some crazy virus on it... actually i've known for a while but didn't really feel like getting it fixed until last night (when internet explorer opened 125 windows, hm...). ALSO i've come to realize that traveling with diabetes is really complicated -- about half of my bag is medical supplies (i have backups for backups!!). ugh. annoying.

anyways, happy news: tonite for my "last meal" my brother and i are going to EL SOMBRERO. woooo! :(

i'm going to miss it here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home