Sunday, September 10, 2006

So this is pretty cool -

On one of the first nights here i entered a beer pong tournment and in order to sign up we had to fill out a little card with our name and e-mail address for a raffle... welllllllll, tody i got an e-mail that said this:

"The winners of the prize draw are Tera Linsley from Syracuse and Matt Tyler from Palazzo Rucelli. Tera wins a 2 for 1 Canyoning trip, or a free day Skiing or Snowboarding in Interlaken from Outdoor Interlaken and Bus2alps and Matt gets another free trip from Florence for Fun. Again, Anna will get in contact with you."

how cool is that?!? too bad my foot is broken and too bad everyone i tell this to immediately asks me "omigod, have you ever seen the movie Hostel?!?" NO I HAVEN'T AND I DEFINETLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW THAT MOVIE IN ANY WAY RELATES TO MY TRIP I WON thankyouverymuch.

today is family day -- susana and kike are taking me an marilena to Fiesole (a city right next to firenze). that should be fun. the weather is absolutely beautiful today!!!

i had my first experience taking a shower with my cast this morning. it took me about 35 minutes AND i spilled water everywhere AND i was completely exhausted afterwards... ever seen those Captain Morgan commercials?? yea, that's basically the position i had to stand in the whole time... uuugggghhhhh! so annoying.

anyways... we're off with the fam! more updates later!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home