Wednesday, November 08, 2006

um... my fingers hurt from typing

November 6
It’s great to be back in Firenze. Today was pretty mellow; everyone’s just trying to get back into the swing of things. Other than class I spent most of my day typing out my journal I kept while in Madrid, Barcelona, and Budapest. My blog is up to 93 pages… yea, that’s a lot.

Let’s see… anything else exciting to report? Oh yea! I got a 92 on my Italian written exam (!); I think it might’ve been the highest grade out of both of Alessandro’s Italian classes. Cool.

In printmaking today I spent all three hours sanding down my mistake I made in class last Wednesday. It took forever and I’m STILL not done. UGH. My hand hurts. :(

I got a postcard from Jumie today. I read it, liek, a billion times. I miss my brother so much! My friends and I are in the process of planning out a road trip down to UCLA some weekend to party with him and his frat brothers. It’s going to be awesome. Let me know if you wanna go!

I’m sick again… I can’t wait til I see my parents on Friday cuz I know my mom is showing up with a bunch of drugs to cure my ailments.

I can’t believe it’s already November 6! Time has flooooown by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home