Monday, October 09, 2006

cough cough

Last night I woke up at 4:30AM with the worst sore throat I’ve ever had in my entire life. It hurt to swallow, it hurt to talk (I called my mom about 20 times hoping she’d use her magic mom touch to make the pain go away), and it even hurt to breathe… When I couldn’t get a hold of my mom I called Steph to see if she could offer some of her best friend magic to make me feel better but I ended up leaving a message (which made my throat hurt even more). I am so sick of being sick.

I layed there for about an hour trying to think about other things but only being able to focus on the pain in my throat, the heat in my face, and the freezingness of the rest of my body. What the hell; I mean, it was understandable for me to be sick everyday when I lived in the dorms since it’s basically a germ breeding ground, but here in Firenze I’m in a house and am clean. I’ve even been making sure to take my Flintstones vitamin everyday! Maybe I need to upgrade to adult vitamins… AAHHHHHH.

I spent Italian class watching the clock, counting down the minutes until it was over. For printmaking I showed up, got the assignment, got my new piece of plexi-glass, promised my teacher that I’d do all the work at home on my own time, then left to go home and go to sleep. I’m thinking I have strep throat. I seriously can’t swallow anything and I am pretty sure I have a fever.

If anyone wants to send me a care package or a get well card it’d be greatly appreciated.


OH AND BY THE WAY - i editted my settings so that you don't have to have an account to leave me comments... i dunno, just thought i'd throw that out there in case anyone wanted to show me some love. heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dad in MB said...

My poor T. I'll fly over and take care of you. Love, Dad

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinda weird...but i'm having trouble swallowing as well. hopefully im not coming down with strep! hope you feel better.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home