Sunday, October 01, 2006

OMG it's already October!

Last night I took a Nyquil in hopes that I would be able to sleep better AND wake up without a cold – it worked pretty well. I slept for about 10 hours straight and feel great this morning! Today is homework day… for reals this time. Our house doesn’t have internet right now soooo I guess there is nothing to distract me.

Today I did a few calculations (I have a problem with procrastinating, okay?):
So, we’re here for 110 days total and we’ve already been here for 27 soooo that leaves only 83 more days in italy! :(

Midterms are already coming up in three weeks! WHAT?! It’s crazy. This is going to be a hard week of school.

We have 11 weekends left and I’m excited cuz I have trips planned for EVERY weekend for the rest of the semester! On the schedule is Belgium (Brussels), Parma and Milan, Rome, Spain (Barcelona and Madrid), Czech Republic (Prague), Hugary (Budapest), France (Paris), Holland (Amsterdam), and Switzerland… woo!

I type my blog out in Word before uploading it to the computer and it’s already 35 pages long; if I keep typing at this rate, my blog by the time my trip is over will be over 150ish pages long.

Oh and 85 days til Christmas, and 117 days until my 21st birthday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home