Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Midterm Day

October 26
Today started out at 7AM. I spent all evening yesterday making outlines for my two midterms today and by the time I got to memorizing them I was so exhausted that I went to sleep early. It’s nice though because Marilena and I had the same two tests today sooo I had her to cram with this morning.

Memorizing everything was actually really easy. We were Family/Gender and Italian masters by the time we were done eating our toast and coffee. At breakfast I almost attacked Susana and Kike with my butter knife… Marilena and I were studying and they were both talking to eachother when all of a sudden I heard my name and some laughing so I looked up and asked what was so funny and Kike was like, “We bet that before tests Tera prays.” Um… WHAT?! Once again, the fam thinks I’m totally incompetent and have to PRAY TO GOD in order to do well on tests. I was a little bit insulted this time… ugh, whatever. I do well on tests. I get good grades. I’m smart. And I know it so I guess that’s all that matters.

My tests today did, in fact, go very well. Italian was harder than I thought it was going to be and Family/Gender was easier. I think I did very well on both.

After midterms, Marilena and I treated ourselves to yummy sandwiches at Oil Shoppe. We also ran a bunch of errands for our trip tomorrow. Yeah… TOMORROW WE ARE TRAVELING EUROPE ALL BY OURSELVES FOR TEN DAYS! Yikes! I haven’t actually even started thinking about tomorrow and am probably going to spend the entire evening packing. Man oh man. If anyone wants to rescue me and call me with something really fun to do tonight… please do! Otherwise I’ll be here buried under some crunchy/some unwashed clothes.

For the next 10 days I’ll most likely be in really expensive cell phone territory sooo I’m going to resort back to my old ways of screening my calls so as to save a couple dollars. HOWEVER, if you’re in Barcelona, Madrid, or Budapest CALL ME so we can hang out! Otherwise, BUONE VACANZE and HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone!!!

Scary… we’re officially half way done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home