Tuesday, December 05, 2006

X-mas lights in Le Cure!

Dec 4
It rained on my walk to school today but it was fine with me because my new sweatshirt is soooo comfy that I hardly even noticed the rain. Yup that’s right, I broke down in Amsterdam and bought myself a hooded sweatshirt. I’ve been without one this whole time and figured that since I only have a little over two weeks left it’d be okay. :)

Nothing too exciting happened today. Everyone’s starting to get stressed about finals. Luckily I only have one actual final exam and it’s Italian (piece of cake). I have a little 5-pager to write for Va Bene and a three-question take home test but I’m not expecting either to be that hard. Actually, the hardest part is going to be the action of making myself sit down to write them both out! I think next week I’m going to spend the whole week finishing everything/studying… this week I’m still taking it easy.

Hahaha, I actually have so few things to do that I volunteered to help Natalie’s group out for their marketing project. They have to create a business and they asked me to do all the illustrations of how they want the store to look for their proposal. Since I have really nothing to do (at the moment) I said I’d do it. I LOOOVVEEE stuff like this anyways sooo it’s not that big of a deal.

After the gym on my walk home I was really excited because all of the Christmas lights were put up in Le Cure. I took the long cut through the piazza instead of under it through the graffiti tunnel (even though it was raining and freezing and I was wearing soccer shorts) just so that I could look at the lights and get myself feeling all holday-ie. Ahhh, I can’t wait til Christmas!

Okay, enough procrastinating. Back to working on other peoples’ homework!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home