Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Worst News Ever

I have been crying for the past hour. El Sombrero burning down to the ground is the most tragic thing I’ve heard since our cat Tootie committing suicide off our roof deck last summer. I’ve been planning since BEFORE I left home for Firenze, my first day back in Manhattan Beach and a big part of that first day was going to be spent eating as much as I can fit in me at El Som. I feel like a family member died. That’s how much the news hurts. I had a lot of stuff to type about today but now, none of it seems that important. Maybe I’ll save it all and post it tomorrow. :(


Today’s entry is dedicated to El Som #1. RIP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dad in MB said...

When you get back we'll go to El Som #2 and pretend that #1 is back in action.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home