Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ouzo, PROTECT ME!

Nov 22
So last night Marilena and I laid in our beds and watched the horrible storm going on outside. It was POURING rain and alternating between bright lightening and loud thunder ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS MORNING… More than rain, i HATE HATE HATE thunder and lightening. I think it’s because when I was younger my mom made me watch “Poltergeist” with her… yea, I think I was traumatized. Ouzo is scared of the thunder and lightening too – he was in our room all night because we were the only people home to protect him! It’s a bummer because a lot of people took Thanksgiving break to come out and visit people here in Florence… they got here at the worst weather we’ve had this entire time!

Hahaha, speaking of people visiting I had another “small world” moment yesterday down in the Villa Rossa computer lab. A guy came into the computer lab that looked a lot like a guy I know at home in Manhattan Beach but I wasn’t completely sure it was him. Sooo I sat there for a minute and eavesdropped on him talking to someone else to see if I could recognize his voice and sure enough, it was Kevin Halcomb! He was just as surprised to see me as I was to see him. He’s here visiting a friend of his from Boulder that’s in the SUF program too. Hopefully if the rain let’s up we can hang out… at this rate it’s hard to tell.

Last night at dinner was funny. It was me, Manuel, and Marilena. Manuel is seriously more excited about my trip to Amsterdam coming up than I am! That’s ALL he wanted to talk about. Hahaha, I think he just wants me to sneak some souvenirs across the border for him ifyouknowwhatimean. Sorry Manuel; unlike you and your family thinks, I’m actually a good kid!


ps. thank goodness for marilena's boyfriend and all his knowledge about drugs... we think manual has a meth lab in his room; would that surprise anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home