Tuesday, November 21, 2006

1 month to go!

Since we have only 30 days left I figured today’s an appropriate day to post this:

“Things I Really Miss At Home”
1) “MY” things: my beach, my strand, my car, my camera phone, my Vans, my big bed, my straightener, my computer speakers, my DVD’s
2) people: Steph, Molls, Taryn, Chow Mein, The Fam (obviously), Gus
3) El Sombrero
4) blonde roots
5) Diet Coke
6) American electrical plugs
7) wireless
8) fabric softener and dryers
9) somethinginappropriateformetotypesincemydadreadsthis :)
10) movie night with Pete
11) not being injured, sick, or hungover
12) manicures and pedicures
13) professors whose first language is English
14) Coffee Bean (specifically sugarfree vanilla ice-blendeds w/ whip cream)

15) a variety of clothes to pick from

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home