Tuesday, November 21, 2006

what day is today???

November 20
This ones going to be a quick one because I am freakin exhausted. The days are starting to blur together and it’s getting hard to keep things straight… our train pulled into Firenze at 9:30 this morning instead of at 7 like it was sposed to. It was pouring rain and everyone missed morning classes. I was relieved to have the morning to bober around and do random things… I mostly just messed around on the internet and replied to e-mails people sent me (thanks everyone and I miss you all too!), checked out pictures of my beautiful little niece, and caught up on my tabloid gossip.

After printmaking (happy birthday Thomas!) Marilena and I made a quick trip to the grocery store then strolled home. I’ve been in my bed ever since; completely exhausted and ready to sleep for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home