Tuesday, November 14, 2006

poking people

soooo, this morning italian class was cancelled. Marilena and i attempted to "run errands" to take up the two hours of free time before our next class BUT that lasted all of 15 minutes and now we're back at school and have decided to pass time by spacing out/stalking/catching up on gossip on Facebook. After poking just about every single person i know (which was fun at first but then i realized was kinda creepy of me) i managed to pull myself away from that addictive site and am now focusing my energy on this blog where, unfortunately, i have only my boredom to report.

I called my mom and dad the second i found out class was cancelled to see if we could meet up (i don't think their flight leaves until this evening) BUT they were on their tour in the Ufizzi. This is one of those moments where the time difference really sucks; if i could talk on AIM or on the phone, two hours'd be easy to kill BUUUUTTT it's about 3AM at home and since it's only monday night, i assume everyone's sleeping... aaahhhhhhhhhhh! maybe i'll look for internships for next summer? Marilena's a good influence; instead of poking people like me she's working on her resume to send out to prospective summer work oppurtunities. I've met my match. Woooooooooooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home