Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HEELLLPPP MEEEE; i'm dying

Dec 12
I felt really weird all morning long and thought that maybe I was still tired from the weekend. My body felt totally exhausted and my stomach was a little bit upset. I made it through both of my classes but 5 minutes after walking through the door of my apartment my insides totally gave out on me.

I feel like death. My face is a very awkward shade of green and everything I put in my mouth comes back out 5 seconds later.

If someone wants to bring me some 7-up it would be greatly appreciated. The third day in Italy I broke my foot so I guess it only makes sense that I’d spend my last days here barfing and doing homework. Aaaahhhhhh, why meee?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chow Mein hopes you are feeling better. He can't wait to see you. He says "rrrrrrroooooowwwww"

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home