Monday, December 18, 2006

2 days to go

So today is December 18. I turned in my final Family and Gender paper this morning (and rips my book and all papers that had to do with that class to shreds because i'm soooo freaking happy that it's over) and have nothing left to do but study for my Italian oral and written exams which are on Wednesday. Ugh. Sick of school. Sooooo sick of it.

I'm already basically packed and ready for home. Now that i think about it, i have no idea what i'm going to do for the next two full days i have here. I was considering taking a train up to Venice just to check it out (since last time i was there was a few years ago) but i'm not sure if i want to... i am so traveled out. I had a bunch of plans for winter break at home (snowboarding trips and road trips and the sort) but now i've realized that i don't want to do any of that. I just want to be in Manhattan Beach with my friends and family. Tear...

So, even though i still have two days left, i've already finished my journal. I'm posting it all today so that i don't have to worry about whether or not i'll have time to do it later this week.

I feel a lot better than yesterday. My head is no longer feeling as though it was run over by a big truck - now though my stomach and heart are hurting... i think it has to do with leaving here; i'm really going to miss it. Not gonna lie, while i miss home more than anything i'm also dreading going back to the real world... man oh man. Enough of this.

Buona giornata everyone; i hope the holidays are going well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home