Monday, December 18, 2006

perspective

Soooo maybe i'm not exactly dying but i swear that yesterday afternoon i wasn't going to make it. It was so weird. The room was spinning, i was roasting hot but freezing cold and seeing ninjas (I always see ninjas when i have a fever; it's so weird), and my stomach was the most unhappy thing on the planet. BUT after one good final heave i felt MUCH better and went on with my life. I went to sleep around 11 last night and even though i was woken up twice (once by text messages and once by a mosquito that ended up making a really good snack out of my cheek and eyebrow) i slept all the way through the night. Yea, what was THAT all about?!

So i was just organizing the rest of my time here and the near future following my return home and this is kinda what it looks like:
-1 more day of school left
-1 more weekend in Italy left
-1 (really stupid) Italian oral presentation (today, that our teacher told us about yesterday; asshole) - today was EVAL day and i gave him really bad scores; i'm sorry Alessandro, but you were one of the worst teachers i've ever had.
-1 art critique (today...ah!) - it went well... i think my teacher was very satisfied with my overall progress in the class. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME AND START PAINTING AGAIN!
-2 family and gender papers due (one tomorrow and one Monday)
-1 Italian oral exam (Wednesday morning)
-130 euro in cash left
-8 more days until i'm in California
-12 days until Christmas
-14 days until 2007
-44 days until i'm 21

There is much to be excited about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home