Monday, December 18, 2006

how many days?

Dec 16
Mom, please forward this on to St. Nick:

Dear Santa: Yesterday afternoon instead of working on my final paper I got to listing all of the things that I would like for Christmas this year. The list, like all my others in the past, got to be quite long and full of big expensive things but after thinking about it for a while I realized that none of these things will make me as happy as my time here in Firenze has made me. I’ve been a very good girl all year long and have worked very hard at so many things but am not sure that I deserve any more presents than this trip that I have already received. Sooo… for the first time in my life, I’m not asking for any gifts at all. All I really want is time with my parents, sisters (and all the other family that comes with them), brother, grandmas, and cats because that is the one thing that my stay here in Firenze is lacking. Grazie mille e buon natale!

Sincerely yours, Tera Felice

PS – i BEAT the ADVANCED LEVEL of MINESWEEPER today (for the first time)!!!
PPS – I’ve been having terrible stomach problems for the past week and it bothers me so much that I had to include it in the journal. UGH… c’mon body, only 5 more days to go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tera Felice,
Sharing your life and adventures in Firenze has been a priceless gift to your family back home. You're a talented writer and a wonderful, caring, beautiful person.
Saint Nick
P.S. My elves did pack few goodies for you in my sack (and I already see some packages under your family's tree in MB with your name on them).

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home