Monday, December 18, 2006

ZA ZA

Dec 17
Whoa, I just woke up horrified by the fact that it’s 2 in the afternoon… I don’t sleep in this late EVER. What the hell??? WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

Hahaha, I don’t think it was really that crazy of an evening so my exhaustion from it just shows that I don’t go out enough??? Last night around 7:30, Marilena and I walked downtown to meet the posse at Robin Hood’s for a drink before going out to dinner. Ben made a reservation for 25 at Za’Za’ so that we could have a final meal all together. It was CRAZY how many people actually showed up… unfortunately it was more than 25 and some people were turned away from dinner with us. AH!

It was a big drunken feast! Our waiter hated us I think. Somehow we managed to all sit at one big long table and when he brought our food out no one was paying attention and it took about 20 minutes to get everything distributed.

The food was good. The wine was good. The company was fabulous! It was an excellent last supper. Afterwards when we were drunk and full we headed out to the bars. Somehow the group got split up but it was okay because I ended up with my 6 favorite new friends here Firenze. Marilena, Laura, Natalie, Navid, Dan, and I went to an Italian bar (literally, we were the only Americans) and had drinks and hung out outside under the tented off area. It started raining… figures. It would rain on our last night out.

Afterwards we walked to Old Stove where basically all of SUF was there partying. By this point in the evening my memories are non-existant… ? I have a million pictures last night but don’t remember taking any of them. Marilena keeps asking me if I remember seeing so-and-so or talking to so-and-so... and I don’t. Ehhh… keep reading.

Today, after getting up to eat lunch with the fam, I slept and slept and slept until about 6:00 this evening. I was thinking about it today – there was something weird about last night. I mean, I drank a lot (wine and two cocktails) BUT it really wasn’t any more than I usually have with my friends. AND I drank it all over a period of about 4 hours WHILE eating dinner yet, for some reason I hardly remember anything AND have the most terrible headache and bodyache of my life… ? Maybe one of my drinks was tainted…? I dunno… it’s scary to think about. I’m glad I was with my friends even if i did end up getting totally lost! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home