Monday, December 18, 2006

the FINAL final

Dec 20
THE Schedule For My First Day In Manhattan Beach

7:00 AM – wake up and open day #22 on my advent calendar
7:10 AM – eat a piece of toast with peanut butter
7:20 AM – get in car… turn it on… take a few practice laps around downtown MB
7:30 AM – Coffee Bean for a regular, sugar-free vanilla, ice-blended, with whip cream OR regular, iced, non-fat, sugar-free vanilla, latte… I haven’t decided which one I want yet
8:00 AM – hair appointment
10:30 AM – eyebrows/any other necessary hair-removal appointment
11:30 AM – 17 minutes of faux tan at Cop-A-Tan
12:00 PM – buy KROQ Christmas CD (if my brother hasn’t bought it for me yet)
1:00 PM – Sloopy’s (Chicken, caesar-salad, wrap, with french fries, a ton of ketchup, and a Diet Coke)
2:00 PM – manicure and pedicure with mom at Perfection Nails
3:30 PM – unpack/do laundry/wrap Christmas presents/check out all the Christmas presents already under the tree/space out on the couch cuz I’ll prolly feel totally crappy and jetlagged
5:00 PM – (sunset) jog on the strand
7:30 PM – margaritas, chips and salsa, and whatever else at Pancho’s (RIP El Som)
10:00 PM – go out with my friends until odd hours of the morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home